Japan Earthquake Suspends 25% of World Silicon, ISuppli SaysIan King
The semiconductor industry faces possible shortages of silicon after the Japan earthquake caused suspension of 25 percent of the world’s production of the material key to manufacturing chips, IHS iSuppli said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy