Libya’s Qaddafi Vows to Repel Allies After Military StrikesAlaa Shahine and Flavia Krause-Jackson
Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi vowed to repel allied forces pounding military installations in his country as the U.S. said the opening phase of an operation to stop him killing civilians had been “very effective.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing