Which CEOs Get 'Should?'Dov Seidman
One of the most frequent points I heard at this year's World Economic Forum in Davos cropped up during offline discussions in which business leaders revealed that they were eager to lead their organizations on a journey. The undertakings they described sound less like the linear trajectory most businesses follow quarter-to-quarter and much more like the curvilinear journeys we pursue in life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks