How About Sharing Your Sheriff?Steve Rohleder
Just think about it: Does every town in America really need its own police force, fire department, and dog catcher? Must every municipality have its own back-office administrative bureaucracy for purchasing supplies and equipment? Or might there be room for merging some of these functions among adjacent communities to save costs?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock