Europe Tackling Libyan Oil Shortage, Euro Debt, Envoy SaysIndira A.R. Lakshmanan
Europe isn’t worried about the loss of Libyan oil supplies or Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi’s threat to cut off contracts with Western energy companies, the European Union’s envoy to Washington said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap