Rubber Falls to Four-Month Low as Japan Quake May Derail DemandSupunnabul Suwannakij
Rubber futures declined for a third day, tumbling to the lowest level in more than four months, after Japan’s strongest earthquake damaged car plants and caused electricity shortages, threatening the economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day