Leather’s Thrillers Fire Kindle Rivalry With Stieg Larsson
Two names dominate the Kindle U.K. Top 20 for electronic book sales: Stieg Larsson -- the late Swedish author whose “Millennium Trilogy” has sold 53 million copies around the world -- and Stephen Leather.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’