Rajaratnam Defense Team Plans to Assail Kumar’s ‘Monstrous Lie’David Glovin
Last week, under questioning by a prosecutor, former McKinsey & Co. director Anil Kumar told jurors that he was pressured by Raj Rajaratnam to leak stock tips. This week, defense lawyers will try in cross-examination to depict Kumar as a “monstrous” liar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day