Sony, Toyota Halt Plants as Quake Damages Japanese FactoriesTerje Langeland
Companies including Sony Corp. and Toyota Motor Corp. halted output at plants after an 8.9-magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Japan, damaging production facilities and causing power outages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts