Do You Believe Your Own Hype?Jeff Schmitt
Come one, come all. Step right up. Don't be shy. You're just in time. Behind this curtain, you'll witness a once-in-a-lifetime specimen. Watch in amazement as he juggles five mission-critical projects while walking across burning coals. On wits alone, he'll tame a deceitful boss, a blood-thirsty client, and a fickle vendor. And for the finale, let me direct you to the straightjacket dangling a hundred feet over us. That's right: Our hero will perform a career-defying feat. He'll balance the books and appease panicky stockholders, all while hanging upside down. Imagine: no nets, no escape, and no second chances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations