What Technology Can Learn from Big Pharma
With rapid change on the Web amid the information revolution sparked by the Internet, it's easy for the technology industry to think it's unique because it constantly breaks new ground and does things nobody has done. But other sorts of businesses have already undergone some of the same radical shifts, with no less a stake in the future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says