Rajaratnam Jury Candidates Ask ‘Lloyd Who?’ on Trial’s First DayDavid Glovin, Bob Van Voris and Patricia Hurtado
In the days before the trial of Galleon Group LLC co-founder Raj Rajaratnam, much of the pre-trial legal wrangling focused on whether Rajaratnam would be harmed by publicity about the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day