Poet’s $2,000 Gas Reimbursement a Casualty in Walker’s WisconsinEsmé E. Deprez
A career in the arts “don’t plant no corn,” Bruce Dethlefsen’s father told him when he was a boy in Kansas City in the 1950s. Soon, his job as Wisconsin’s poet laureate may not even pay gas money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's