China’s Thirst Makes Wahaha’s ‘Poorest Boss’ the RichestBloomberg News
Zong Qinghou, China’s richest person with a fortune estimated to be at least $8 billion, says his personal spending averages $20 a day. The soda and juice magnate doesn’t gamble, drink or play golf and eats his meals at the company canteen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations