Will Youku Become China's Netflix?Janko Roettgers
If you want to understand the Chinese media market, Youku.com (YOKU) Chief Executive Officer Victor Koo told me last week, you'll have to look back. Way back. Think 1940, when the U.S. media market was completely fragmented, dominated by thousands of locally owned stations, with no big Comcast (CMCSA)-like players in sight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock