Reapplying to B-School: A PrimerFrancesca Di Meglio
Ritu Khanna wasn't the luckiest of business school applicants. When she first applied , she was waitlisted at New York University's Stern School of Business (Stern Full-Time MBA Profile), and rejected by three others. London Business School (LBS Full-Time MBA Profile) and Columbia Business School (Columbia Full-Time Profile), and the Stanford Graduate School of Business (Stanford Full-Time MBA Profile) all gave her the cold shoulder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Treasuries Advance as Shutdown Vote Looms: Markets Wrap