Hakkasan Mayfair Has Glamour, Style -- Food’s Good Too: Review
There’s a theory that Hakkasan has floundered since the departure of Alan Yau, the Hong Kong-born entrepreneur (and Wagamama founder) who created London’s most chic Chinese restaurant in 2001 and sold it in December 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's