Spider-Man Musical Cited by U.S. for ‘Serious’ Safety ViolationsPhilip Boroff and Stephanie Armour
Producers of “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” were cited by U.S. regulators for workplace safety violations after injuries to actors in the Broadway show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States