Sushi Yasuda, Minus Yasuda, Serves $130, 90-Minute Meal: Review
Unlike so many of his colleagues, Naomichi Yasuda is a famous chef who personally prepared dinner for his guests every night at Sushi Yasuda. He didn’t miss a single service for the first seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap