Fed’s Lockhart Sees ‘Inflation Anxiety’ From CommoditiesScott Lanman and Steve Matthews
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Dennis Lockhart said rising commodity prices are creating “inflation anxiety” even while consumer cost gauges fail to show broader increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline