Nobel Winner Yunus Faces Calls for Ouster From Grameen Over AgeRuth David
Muhammad Yunus, the Nobel Prize-winning microfinance pioneer, has breached retirement norms in Bangladesh by continuing to head Grameen Bank, a central bank official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing