Mexico Mobile Dominance Probe Ruling Expected by JulyCrayton Harrison and Jonathan Roeder
Mexico’s antitrust agency said today that a decision on dominance in the market for completing phone calls to mobile networks in the nation’s telecommunications industry should be reached by July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap