Academy Awards TV Audience Declines 9.8% to 37.6 MillionAndy Fixmer
The Academy Awards attracted 37.6 million television viewers last night, a drop from last year, when the 3-D film “Avatar” was setting box-office records and sparking interest in the annual ceremony.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis