General Mills, Nestle Said to Lead in Yoplait Sale ProcessJacqueline Simmons, Jeff McCracken and Anne-Sylvaine Chassany
General Mills Inc. and Nestle SA are among leading bidders for the 50 percent stake in yogurt maker Yoplait being sold by PAI Partners, four people familiar with the process said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's