China Lowers Growth Target as Wen Calls for SustainabilityBloomberg News
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said the nation set a lower growth target for the period from 2011 through 2015 than in the previous five years as part of efforts to create a more sustainable economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’