Merkel Says EU Weighing Extension of Greek Aid ProgramTony Czuczka
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said European Union leaders may be ready to extend Greece’s bailout program as part of a broader package to shore up faith in the euro, falling short of Greek calls to ease its lending terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy