Juventus Says It’s Unclear on Future of Libya’s ShareholdingTariq Panja
Juventus Football Club SpA says it’s unclear what will happen to the 7.5 percent stake in the soccer team held by Libya’s state-owned investment company amid continuing political unrest in the north African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards