Ground Zero’s $11 Billion Morass Shows Gains Before Anniversary
As a tower crane swung overhead, I stood with Christopher Ward near the red steel framing of One World Trade Center. The $3.2 billion skyscraper has risen more than halfway to its 104-story height.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline