News Corp. Agrees to Purchase Elisabeth Murdoch’s Shine GroupKristen Schweizer
Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. agreed in principle to buy his daughter’s U.K.-based television production company, Shine Group Ltd., for 415 million pounds ($673 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat