Wisconsin, Ohio Target Government Union ContractsMark Niquette
The Wisconsin Legislature may pass a bill as early as tomorrow restricting collective bargaining for public employees and requiring them to pay more health-care and pension costs. The plan prompted protests and even a sleep-in under the Capitol rotunda.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020