Abramovich Owns 7 U.K. Properties, 3 French, 2 U.S.Henry Meyer
Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, who fell two places to No. 5 on Finans magazine’s annual rich list, owns seven homes in the U.K., three in France and two in the U.S., he has disclosed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy