Texas Attorney General Seeks Google Ad Rate FormulaJeff Bliss
Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbott’s office has requested an array of information from Google Inc., including the firm’s formula for setting advertising rates, according to a demand for documents by state antitrust officials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing