Danone May Make Small Nutrition, Water Acquisitions, CFO SaysTom Mulier
Danone, the world’s biggest yogurt maker, may purchase smaller companies to expand in medical nutrition and water, Chief Financial Officer Pierre-Andre Terisse said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting