A Journey into Personality Self-Discovery, Vol. 1Marshall Goldsmith
For the typical career professional, daily pursuits mean much more than just having a job and paying the bills. Remember the adage about whether you "eat to live or live to eat"? We could easily compose a similar challenge about work: "Do you work to live or live to work?" Based on the sheer number of hours we spend at work, it matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis