Sprint Says Most Tablet Makers Will Abandon Market
(Bloomberg) — Sprint Nextel Corp. said the craze for tablet computers in the U.S., led by Apple Inc.'s iPad, will temper as competition forces more than half of manufacturers to abandon the market in the next two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis