Keira Knightley, Elisabeth Moss Star in London Lesbian Drama
An actor needs a great role to show what he or she is really made of. Keira Knightley earns her acting chops with an impressive performance in the lesbian-themed drama “The Children’s Hour” in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline