Chevron’s Ecuador Award ‘Unenforceable,’ Analysts SayJoe Carroll and Karen Gullo
Chevron Corp., the second-largest U.S. oil company, may never pay a cent of the award of more than $18 billion levied by an Ecuadorean court for environmental damage dating back to the 1960s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’