Budget Seeks 10.6% More to Fight Veterans’ TraumaRoxana Tiron
President Barack Obama today proposed a $61.85 billion budget for discretionary spending on U.S. military veterans in fiscal year 2012, including $6 billion to treat troops who return from the Afghanistan and Iraq wars with post-traumatic stress disorders and brain injuries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap