Using War Games to Test the FutureLeonard Fuld
"We didn't see it coming." That's what a marketer for Guinness told me when the Irish brewing company and its competitors saw a 6 percent drop in its African beer sales around the turn of the millennium. Not because of brilliant moves by its rivals, but due to—of all things—cell phones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’