Playboy Mansion Undervalued by Hefner, Shareholder Says in SuitSteven Church and Nadja Brandt
The 29-room Playboy Mansion, Playboy Enterprises Inc. founder Hugh Hefner’s corporate throne, is worth $54 million, or 45 times what the publisher claimed on its books, according to a shareholder lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C