Finding a Place for Polaroid in the Digital Age
Under the tutelage of its creative director, Lady Gaga, instant-photo pioneer Polaroid has introduced a slew of futuristic products such as sunglasses that shoot video. One thing Polaroid doesn't offer is film for its vintage cameras. The company in 2008 sold that business to an Austrian startup called the Impossible Project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts