The Year of the Metal Rabbit: China's High-Speed Rail NetworkBy
It is now the Year of the Rabbit in China. Indeed, it is actually the Year of the Metal Rabbit, as it is a year in which the Chinese earth element Metal aligns with the Chinese zodiac symbol Rabbit, a rare occurrence that typically marks historic moments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts