Gurney’s Wasps Lose Sting But Carry On in ‘Black Tie’: Review
A.R. Gurney’s tender, funny comedy “Black Tie” takes place at a wedding in one of those Adirondack Mountain hotels that are long on knotty-pine walls and brown-plaid upholstery and short on amenities such as glasses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting