Small Employers: Too Numerous to FailScott Shane
Our federal policymakers need to recognize that they've gotten us into a bind when it comes to employment. When the economy tanked in 2008, they focused—rightly or wrongly—on what was happening on Wall Street, not Main Street. They bailed out the big banks and the big automakers and left small business owners to fend for themselves. Now they must learn a lesson for the next recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts