The Pursuit of the Right FitNicole Hensel
I'm thinking about my first term at London Business School (London Full-Time MBA Profile) on my morning commute to my first class of the second term. Perched on the second level of one of the city's iconic red double-decker buses, I watch as London rolls by outside my window. My thoughts are punctuated by the off-key soprano serenade emanating from the tweens at the back of the bus, my regular companions on this journey to Baker Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts