Executive Compensation Limits, Deferrals to Be Weighed by FDICMeera Louis
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. may propose rules requiring financial companies to limit and defer incentive-based executive compensation to restrict the kind of risk-taking blamed for sparking the 2008 credit crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’