Executive Compensation Limits, Deferrals to Be Weighed by FDICMeera Louis
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. may propose rules requiring financial companies to limit and defer incentive-based executive compensation to restrict the kind of risk-taking blamed for sparking the 2008 credit crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States