Sumitomo to Pay $61 Million for Italian Solar ProjectsMichio Nakayama and Chisaki Watanabe
Sumitomo Corp. will invest as much as 5 billion yen ($61 million) to buy stakes in two units of Germany’s SAG Solarstrom AG that own 9.7 megawatts of solar farms in Italy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap