Census Finds Post-Katrina New Orleans Richer, Whiter, EmptierDavid Mildenberg
Five years after Hurricane Katrina drove Lena Johnson from New Orleans, her family’s home since the 1930s, she misses its food, music and Mardi Gras. And she never wants to live there again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's