Glasses-Free 3-D TVs Miss Sales Target, Toshiba SaysJason Clenfield and Maki Shiraki
Toshiba Corp., the first maker of 3-D televisions that don’t require viewers to wear special glasses, sold fewer than half the sets it targeted in the initial month of sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's