Gulf Shrimpers Facing Oil-Spill Woes Urge U.S. to Extend DutiesMark Drajem
Gulf of Mexico shrimpers and lawmakers urged a U.S panel to extend duties on imports from nations such as China and Thailand, citing the BP Plc oil spill and hurricanes as reasons to protect a $2 billion industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day